CR927 is a non-rechargeable lithium 3.0-volt battery with a high energy density and a consistent output voltage, making them a reasonable option for many micro, small, and medium electronic devices like remote controls, toys, watches, calculators, and other devices.
On the market, there are a variety of CR927 brands, all of which have the same capacity. CR927 batteries have many names depending on the producer and the voltage they work at. Its other terms or equivalents are DL927, DL927B, BR927, CR279-1W, LM927, 5011LC, ECR927, and KCR927.
What Is a CR927 Battery?
The CR927 designation refers to the battery’s chemical composition, height, and diameter. CR stands for lithium manganese dioxide, the 9 for 9.5 millimeters in diameter, and the 27 for 2.7 millimeters in thickness, according to CR927.com.
Each CR927 battery has a voltage of 3 volts. The battery’s capacity is determined by factors such as battery age, drain current, powered device cutoff voltage, battery temperature, and others. The shelf life of non-rechargeable lithium batteries is determined by storage temperature and manufacturing quality; however, CR927 batteries typically have a shelf life of 2-8 years, with certain types having an even longer shelf life.
The battery can be used for calculators, flashing toys, watches, glow-in-the-dark jewelry, auto starters, and garage door openers.
CR927 Battery Features
A CR927 battery can power almost every portable gadget. The attributes and specifications of the CR937 battery are distinctive, and the following are some of the basic features:
- Powerful: A single lithium-ion battery can replace three conventional batteries. Even the smallest devices may access a large amount of power thanks to the lithium coin CR927 battery, which has a voltage of 3 volts and a lot of power in a compact form factor.
- Long-term storage: Due to their high capacity, the CR927 batteries have a long shelf life. Depending on the production date, most lithium coin cells have a 10-year shelf life, Silver Oxide has a 5-year shelf life, and alkaline has a 2-3-year shelf life. Although, some alkaline coin cells have a much shorter shelf life. CR927 Lithium batteries are appropriate for high-drain electronics requiring a lithium battery.
- Compatibility of Devices: The Lithium Coin CR927 has a proven record in appliances where ordinary batteries have failed. In addition, the battery is compatible with many devices like Watches, blinking jewelry, flashing toys, calculators, glow-in-the-dark jewelry, garage door openers, car starters, and computer memory backup.
- Minimal Self-discharge: lithium coin CR927 batteries retain 90% of their capacity for up to 10 years due to their chemical stability. The Chemical stability is provided by lithium and manganese dioxide. It has been reported that long-term discharge under low-load conditions is possible with the CR927 battery.
Equivalents of CR927 Batteries
A variety knows CR927 batteries of names based on the company that manufactures them and the voltage they function at. Chemical composition, height, and diameter are all factors that influence the CR927 equivalent.
So, what battery can you use instead of the CR927? The following are some CR927 battery substitutes:
- DL927: The DL927 and CR927 batteries can be used on the same devices. Some DL927 batteries, like Duracell batteries, feature green cells with 0% Hg that are environmentally friendly. This DL927 battery application includes LED readers, reading glasses, a watch, an LED light, and toys.
- LR927 and SR927: LR927 and SR927 are non-rechargeable alkaline or silver-oxide batteries with a nominal voltage of 1.5 to 1.55V and dimensions of 9.5 x 2.6 mm. Because of the voltage differential, this battery will not work with most electronic gadgets. For example, if you put an LR927 or SR927 battery as a gadget meant to accept a conventional coin cell, you will almost certainly have issues with the device’s operation.
- 5011LC: It is a lithium button cell with a 3V nominal voltage and dimension of 24.5 x 3.0 mm. the battery features a super long shelf life because of the lithium-ion. Therefore, it is Ideal for z
- LM927: It is another lithium-ion coin battery with a Stable voltage of 3V that can effectively protect electronic equipment. It has a high capacity with Extremely small self-discharge for long service and shelf life. In addition, it has a Unique U-shaped nickel-plated stainless sealed steel shell structure, effectively preventing liquid leakage.
- BR927: BR927 is a 3V lithium non-rechargeable cell battery that can be used effectively in place of the CR927. Although the battery has a short life of 2-4 years, it can still be utilized effectively in devices such as calculators, watches, home health devices, computers, audiobooks, games, toys, and more. The battery can be stored in the temperature range of 20 to 80 degrees for maximum efficiency.
Some of the Best CR927 Batteries Available
PKCell 927 Lithium Button Cell Battery
The PKCell CR927 Battery is a non-rechargeable, primary battery that looks like a little cylindrical button. When utilized in the 20°C to 80°C temperature range, the button cells have a low self-discharge and long charge retention. These PKCell CR927 single-use batteries are standard because they have a long service life, often exceeding a year when used in a wristwatch, calculator, or remote control. They’re also found in the house’s cameras, toys, and medical gadgets.
Uogtnon CR927 3V Lithium Battery
These Batteries provide accurate and exact alignment with the many various types of specialized gadgets available, in addition to supplying good energy. Furthermore, the life of this battery is substantially longer than that of ordinary lithium batteries. The battery has a 520 mAh capacity and can power devices such as Backup power supplies, insulin pumps, watches, calculators, electronic clinical thermometers, and other gadgets.
Eunicell CR927 Lithium Battery
The CR927 lithium button cells 3.0V battery from Eunicell is perfect for powering small electrical components. These batteries are designed to last for an extended period. Expect 4 to 5 years of constant current with minimum drain utilization. It is a Manganese dioxide lithium battery. The battery is chemically stable and has a long service life. These lithium batteries use a non-aqueous electrolyte that avoids leakage. They are sturdy and lightweight because of their unique high energy density design. They’re made to perform best in temperatures ranging from -20 to +60 degrees Celsius, with a constant resistance discharge down to 2.0 volts per cell.
Loopacell CR927 Lithium 3V Battery
The Loopacell CR927 3v batteries offer a lot of reserve capacity and are incredibly powerful. Insulin pumps, laser pointers, heart rate monitors, automobile alarms, and anything else that takes a CR2032 cell size or less can be powered with this battery size. These batteries belong to the same family as CR927, DL927, ECR927, and other similar batteries.
New CR927 Button Coin Cell Batteries Lithium Metal Manganese Dioxide 3.0v
New cr927 button coin cell batteries can be used in small electronic devices like watches. It is feasible to operate and store at a wide range of temperatures. These batteries have a high life expectancy, and low drain utilization ensures a steady current for 4 to 5 years. Manganese dioxide (MnO2) is a positive terminal substance chemically stable and can extend battery life. The battery also has a non-aqueous electrolyte that prevents leaks in Lithium batteries. They can work at a temperature range of -20°C to +60°C. It can be used in various high drain devices and interchanged with any CR927 battery brand.
CR927 batteries are common for different small to medium gadgets because they offer a high energy density and a consistent output voltage. The battery’s best features include a low self-discharge rate and long storage capacity, which can be used on multiple devices. Depending on the producers and the voltage it operates, the battery has different names which can serve as its replacements or equivalents, including DL927, DL927B, BR927, CR279-1W, LM927, 5011LC, ECR927, and KCR927. It is advisable to buy a battery from trusted brands, and the CR927 and its equivalents should be available at local shops near you.